We are looking for a Sales Professional who has a track record of success and is looking for a career that will reward top producers!
CBS Therapy is interviewing for a Client Relations Specialist. We offer unparalleled compensation and benefits for our top producers:
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
- 2-5 years business experience in sales/inside sales/recruiting preferably in healthcare or education
- Self-confident, sales driven and able to successfully work in a highly competitive marketplace
- Excellent customer service, communication and negotiation skill
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Comfort developing relationships over the phone, including cold-calling
- Ability to manage situations in a professional and tactful manner
- Work well independently and in a team environment
Familiarity with Bullhorn software would be ideal.
Responsibilities include bringing on new therapists for CBS Therapy's clients as well as growing our customer base. Excellent training and office support for all efforts will be provided. Must own a car and have insurance • Proficiency with all common computer programs (e.g.-Word, Excel)
We are looking for a self motivated professional that is looking for a long term opportunity with a growing company that has a track record of rewarding producers.
This is a salary + commission position. We offer 401k, healthcare, and paid time off.
CBS Therapy was founded in 2006 by two bilingual SLPs and is now one of the largest providers of school-based and pediatric staffing services in the Northeast.. As a purpose-driven company working to help children with special needs, our goal is to enable you to make the most impact possible.